Church Lane, Shottery,
Stratford upon Avon
Tel: 01789 293381
Email: (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Andrew's Church dates from 1870 and became a parish in its own right in the early 1980s when the completely independent Parish of "Shottery St. Andrew" and a Vicar with traditional "Parsons Freehold" was established.
In 1997 the Parish Centre was built to the rear of the church and at Easter 2005 the church building was re-ordered and physically extended.
St. Andrew’s Church is pleased to announce that Rev. Craig Groocock will become the next Vicar of our parish. Craig is currently the Priest in charge of Harbury and Ladbroke parishes near Leamington Spa, having been there for the past 11 years. (17th February)
CORE MISSION STATEMENT
We aim to be open to God's word, to the love of Jesus and the guidance of the Holy Spirt. We aim to be caring and Christ-centred by loving God, our neighbour and God's astoundingly diverse creation
For quick update please click on